1) On the day when Americans embrace a Mexican celebration that they know little about in order to eat tacos and drink Corona at Happy Hour, I bring you: a history lesson about Cinco de Mayo, ‘The Mystery Behind Who Really Created the Margarita‘ and Chipotle’s guacamole recipe.
2) This Forever21 quilted, blush satchel is the best looking under-$20 bag I’ve seen a while.
3) Levo League discusses whether ‘paying your dues’ a career must or a workplace dinosaur. Personally, I believe time spent in the trenches is invaluable to guiding your career path and goals.
5) A writer at Marie Claire discusses body-shaming, bikinis, and how Selena Gomez gave her a boost of confidence.
7) The Met Gala was last night. Beyonce and J.Lo thought the them was wear as few clothes as possible without getting a citation for indecent exposure. Rose Byrne and Amal Clooney looked great though.
*image found here.