1) Wall Street Journal has an interesting opinion piece on ‘How to Save American Colleges.’ The president of Purdue discusses tuition costs, the value colleges provide to students, and deregulating ‘the accreditation cartel.’ It’s interesting to hear an insider’s perspective.
2) Looking for a new hair care routine? Ulta has five new product collections based on hair type. I’m all over this collection to protect your color, others might like this collection for curly-haired girls.
3) Daily Makeover discusses how to make dirty hair work for you with hairstyles and tips for going a week without a wash. Brit + Co. also has a selection of hairstyles for days when you don’t have time to wash it.
4) Rebecca Taylor has a spring collection full of amazing, ethereal fashions. I would like one of everything, or maybe just this dress.
5) The Cooper Review offers a satirical view of office life with 10 Tricks to Appear Smart in Meetings.
6) Wearing a hat helps protect your face from sun damage (and your hair color from fading); Marie Claire helps you find the best hat for your face shape. I love my $12 straw fedora from H&M. I also have a floppier straw hat from Tildon.
7) Aliza Licht, @dknyprgirl, talks to Elle about working in social media, the fashion industry, and her career doubts.
9) The Atlantic discusses the food additives that consumers believe are unsafe and what scientific studies say about them. Unsurprisingly, they find that anecdotal evidence and public perception speak loudly.
*image found here.