1) Who owns the copyright to ‘Happy Birthday’?
2) I bought this Joan Vass striped dress to wear on weekends. It’s fantastic, affordable, and could also be worn on casual workdays. This plus-size stripe dress is also a nice option.
3) Former Senator Ted Stevens was mocked by many when he said the Internet was “a series of tubes.” Surprisingly enough, he was partially right.
4) Looking for pretty, functional bras? I adore this lacy racerback from Anthro. I also like this Calvin Klein lace, plunge bra.
5) Skin concerns? Lilliana covers solutions for women who struggle with redness or rosacea. Racked tackles the frustrating complexity of treating adult acne.
6) Gap has a partnership with Sunnylife that offers some cute summer lifestyle accessories. I adore this brightly colored beach towel.
7) Do grades matter in the hiring process? Quartz finds that it depends on where you’re applying.
*image found here.