1) I know way too many people who need to read ‘How to Stop Checking Your Phone Like an Addict.’ Also, interrupting what you’re doing to look at your e-mail is not the same thing as multi-tasking.
2) Roland Mouret and his gorgeous, sleek dresses are the stuff of dreams.
3) I’m fascinated by the policy and real-world implications of California’s drought. Almond farmers have taken a lot of heat for the current state of California’s reserves. NPR tackles the almond claim and other aspects of the drought in an excellent bit of reporting.
4) Forever21 has some cute, inexpensive blouses. I love this sleeveless, blush-colored top. This ruffle-sleeve blouse is also lovely. Plus-size ladies should check out this lovely green blouse.
5) Levo League discusses ‘5 Ways to Beat The Job Search Blues.’
6) This Sonora dress from Anthropologie is so colorful and vibrant. This Rosalind tee in pale pink is also a pretty option. Oh, and their Arienne jumpsuit, might be the only one-piece that I’ve ever liked. Still 99% sure it would never work on my body though.
7) Lifehacker offers advice on learning how to live alone for people who are used to sharing space with roommates, family, or romantic partners. A word of caution, however, you can be too good at being alone.
8) Lara’s review has me seriously considering giving this R+Co. Foam Conditioner a whirl. Lightweight moisture, is such a thing possible?
*image found here.
LOVE the quote/photo you included for today’s reading recommendations. Great message, especially heading into the weekend.
Báró Júlia says: