1) Why you should spend your money on experiences, not things.
2) This deodorant removing sponge is life changing.
3) Above the Law offers the best advice for interns looking for a leg up. It’s great advice for anyone just starting out.
4) Nordstrom has some fab new arrivals. This under-$100 scallop-front blazer is going to be a summer favorite. This NYDJ crepe dress has a classic shape in a gorgeous sapphire blue. This gathered, high-neck halter also caught my eye.
5) You know how I love a good remodel. This before and after from Apartment Therapy is impressive.
6) I just started using this bareSkin Perfecting Face Brush to apply my foundation, and I love it. Use less foundation, generate less waste, get more even coverage. You can also mix in primer easily.
7) American citizens living in the U.S. Territories aren’t able to vote for President. John Oliver’s Last Week Tonight has the story.
8) This navy and rose gold watch is the definition of sophisticated casual.
*image found here.