1) A group of women is advocating ditching Andrew Jackson, and putting the face of a notable woman on the $20 bill. They have a list of candidates; I’m on Team Eleanor Roosevelt.
2) This metallic jacquard from Rauol skirt is a great piece for adding a bit of glitz to your work wardrobe.
3) One mother explains her feelings about her daughter’s decision to join a convent in this interesting opinion piece.
4) I need a sleep mask to get a good night’s rest. I’m hoping this Illuminage mask with copper-infused fabric will also fight fine lines while I snooze.
5) “Ferris Bueller, you’re my hero!” Fast Company tackles the enduring popularity of John Hughes’ films.
*image found here.
Have an article for The Workday Reading? E-mail it to capitolhillstyle (at) gmail or tweet it to @caphillstyle.