1) Do you ever get paralyzed when you have to much to do? The Crew Blog has some thoughts on how to overcome the workload freeze-up.
2) The Limited has some really chic, affordable handbags right now. This lock-accented dome satchel is incredibly versatile. This metal trim satchel is a basic with flair. And if you’re looking for a bright color for summer, the flap-front satchel is a great choice.
3) How to Take Long Showers and Still Save the World from Drought.
4) Nip + Fab is quickly becoming one of my favorite skincare brands. I am loving this Dragon’s Blood Firming Serum. Their $10 detox bath gel with tea tree oil is really helping the acne on my shoulders.
5) Facebook is trying to stay relevant as young people abandon the site. Their latest idea, hosting media articles from major outlets on the site.
6) Prepping for summer, I am loving this Gap eyelet shift dress. I also like this casual, military-style anorak in navy or olive.
7) Marc Jacobs is closing his mid-price diffusion line, Marc by Marc Jacobs. Why? The brand has decided that they can make more money selling “advanced contemporary” clothes, pieces with a starting price point over $500.
8) This discounted Theory blazer from The Outnet is everything you want in a sleek black jacket.
*image found here.
i get the workload freeze up all over the place, work, home (helloo laundry). I love the do one small thing tip, this totally works. I’m a list person so just crossing one thing off gives me a huge boost and motivation to cross off the next thing.
Oopps, sent too early
I’ve had a length conversation recently about how Facebook is a force of information that’s still incredibly underestimated. With their purchase of Whatsapp and now the inclusion of publishers they’re just learning so much more about their consumers. In addition to keeping them on the site for that much longer. It’s crazy and more than a little frightening.