1) Monica Lewinsky has stepped back into the spotlight to stop the “sexual scapegoating” of women and girls. Her hope is that someday no woman will be labeled as “that girl.” Good luck to her.
2) This navy-and-black color block sheath from Target packs a lot of style for $29.
4) Sephora Shoppers: Sign up for Sephora Flash and get free 2-day shipping and $6 overnight shipping on every order.
5) There is a lot of reading to be done in law school, so I’m intrigued by eyeQ, a speed-reading program. Hope it works.
6) Club Monaco’s pieces are a nice mix of femininity and modern cool. These Jamie Bow Pumps are fantastic. I absolutely adore this Lizeth dress (so gorgeous). And this Ariana dress is the perfect any-occasion-dress with cap-sleeves and a defined waist.
7) Fast Company provides guidance on how to overcome the insecurities that are holding you back from your goals.
*image found here.
Have an article for The Workday Reading? E-mail it to capitolhillstyle (at) gmail or tweet it to @caphillstyle.