2) I usually don’t like drawstring details on bags, but this affordable Moda Luxe tote from Target is gorgeous. I love the bold, lipstick-red shade.
3) Salon discusses political scandal and why the “media echo chamber” is crippling American politics and has been for decades.
4) Bailey 44 is a great brand for the woman who likes chic, jersey pieces. This grey “mummy ruched” dress is lovely. I also like this wrap-effect dress in bright red. And if you’re looking for a stylish, casual weekend piece, this Matriculation top should suit.
5) The Atlantic has a lengthy piece about the ethics and cultural implications of crowd-funding your hospital bills.
6) These Seychelles ‘Would I Lie’ open-toe flats are adorable. The bronze color would look lovely with summer dresses and skirts.
*image found here.