The Workday Reading: March 16, 2015
Mar 16, 2015
1) What is the key to success? Research suggests that it’s not IQ, talent, attractiveness, or social skills; it’s a quality researchers are calling “grit.“
3) Harper’s Bazaar has an interesting piece about “opting out” of motherhood.
4) H&M has a lot of fun casual coats. This short, navy utility-parka is a great basic. This over-sized rust-colored jacket is really unique. I also like this white biker jacket for something more fun.
5) Scientists at JPL believe the state of California has one-year worth of water left.
7) This is one of those weeks when there is too much on the calendar. I’m hoping this easy yoga pose will help me relax.
*image found here.
Have an article for The Workday Reading? E-mail it to capitolhillstyle (at) gmail or tweet it to @caphillstyle.