Style + Ask The Edit

Ask Belle: Stylish Casual Sneakers

Dear Belle,

I am obsessed with the Loeffler Randall sneakers you put on the blog last week. I love the black and pale combination.  Have you seen anything similar?

xoxo, Mackenzie

Those sneakers are so fab.  They make me think I could become the kind of women who wears sneakers to class.  No, seriously.  They’re that good.

Something similar that doesn’t cost $295?  I think I have you covered.

80c993a0d807bdcfb2c2d35a09f6185e

Nike Internationalist Sneakers ($84)

These are the closest color combination sneakers that I could find.  They have the same light neutral and black combination.  I also found these pale taupe leather sneakers from Nike.  I also like these Nike Montreal Racers in a combination of shades of grey.

1. A says:

I can never be stylish because I buy shoes to fit my feet, not by color. 🙁

February 3, 2015/Reply
  2. Chelsay says:

The Loeffler Randall sneaker link is incorrect (just fyi). In my incessant browsing to avoid horrible graduate school work, I found these at Shoedazzle last night randomly: https://www.shoedazzle.com/products/SHEFFY-SK1510160-2154?psrc=shop_shoes_flats They are the “sheffy” style. Definitely not Loeffler Randall, but cheap ($50 if not a VIP) and in a similar style at least. Sam Edelman has some similar sneakers out right now for around $100 as well.

I like those Nike’s at Net a Porter a lot! Awesome find.

February 3, 2015/Reply
  3. RNSF says:

The Loeffler Randall link brings me to Soma intimates

February 3, 2015/Reply
    • Pancakes says:

Me too.

February 3, 2015/Reply

Thanks, it’s fixed now. Clearly my copy and paste skills need some work.

February 3, 2015/Reply
  4. Mo says:

I believe these are the sneakers

February 3, 2015/Reply