1) I watch and read a lot of murder mysteries. A lot. I have never read anything like the story of how Italian police solved the murder of Yara Gambirasio in my life. It’s truly captivating.
2) Maiden Lane makes stylish and affordable shoes. I adore these silver mid-heel pumps. These tan and snakeskin heels are hot. And if you’re in the market for flats, don’t miss these ankle strap flats in black and tan or these sleek grey d’Orsay flats.
4) Was your New Year’s resolution to get in shape? I love Old Navy’s drapey tops for breathability. I also like the wider straps on this charcoal grey compression tank. And this cowl-neck sweatshirt is so chic, I would wear it all the time.
5) A town in West Virginia is a cell-phone and wi-fi free zone due to a nearby government telescope. As a result the town has become a haven for people with “electrosensitivities.”
7) I’m on the hunt for some new undoes. Refinery29 had three interesting ideas. This sleek Pinterest photo also reminded me of the 90s-obsession that was the Topsy Tail. This loose chignon also caught my eye.
10) Ever go back to a beauty product and wonder why you quit using it? That’s how I feel about Bobbi Brown’s gel eyeliner in Black Mauve Ink.
12) The New York Times posted their 52 places to visit in 2015 list. Some interesting choices, but I take issue with the inclusion of Zimbabwe. Putting money in Robert Mugabe’s coffers is not high on my to-do list.
*image found here.