2) It’s everyone’s favorite line item, the under-$50 bag. This navy dome satchel with a cross body strap is a fantastic.
3) LinkedIn offers some good tips for how to spot a bad boss during a job interview. The article has some great examples of questions that you can ask to flesh out more about the boss, the job and the office culture.
5) Traveling for work? Wayfarer has a great tutorial on the most compact way to fold your suit jacket in your carry-on.
7) Are you one of those employees who doesn’t use her vacation days? Shame on you. Vacations improve your mood, lower your stress level and give your heart and brain health a boost. And according to this article, they also improve productivity when you get back to the office.
8) I adore this coffee mug, the lip-print in gold foil is so cheeky.
9) Bette Davis, feminist? Thought on gender equality from one of old Hollywood’s toughest dames.
10) I love a necklace with punch. This Sara Bella necklace from Nordstrom is a gorgeous mix of black, gold and mother-of-pearl. This long, $40 Kenneth Jay Lane necklace also caught my eye; it has a chic coin-pendant.
11) Oprah offers some time-saving strategies that work. Best tip on the list: Tight scheduling. A task will take as long as you allot for it, so only give yourself a set amount of time to complete it, or it’ll take much longer.
*image found here.