1. DontBlameTheKids says:

Sigh. Oh, Zac Posen, how I love you. Reasonable price, too, although still out of my price range this summer.

May 5, 2014/Reply
  2. Giggling Gourmand says:

I had been carrying a grey bag for the last year or so (gone are the days when I’m switching handbags every morning) and just purchased a navy quilted shoulder bag that can go cross body. So far I’m loving how versatile the color is but I also LOVE the cross body for walking to work!

May 5, 2014/Reply
  3. Willfully Elegant says:

Zac Posen’s structured satchels have always attracted me, and the price isnt too bad for the quality..but I am not a bag person and that completely throws me off. But I do need a good bag,so this a good set of suggestions..May be the paid intern will work..Thanks again Belle 🙂

May 5, 2014/Reply
  4. Annie says:

When you start school again could you do a post about what bag you’re using for your laptop and books? I’m going back in January and I want to buy something before I don’t have a salary anymore.

May 5, 2014/Reply
  5. Joules says:

The leather on the Zac Posen looks super soft. It’s gorgeous!

Style by Joules

May 5, 2014/Reply
  6. sb says:

Belle, what are you going to be carrying to school? Backpack? Large tote? I’m starting back grad school in a few weeks and can’t decide what to purchase.

May 5, 2014/Reply
  7. Giggling Gourmand says:

As a former law student who really wanted to carry a nice bag and look sleek etc. my best advice is get a big ol’ North Face backpack and just deal. Unless you only study at school you’re gong to be lugging some heavy books. Some girls who drove in managed it, but if you need to walk or take public transit you’ll end up trading your pretty book bag for a backpack pretty fast.

May 6, 2014/Reply
    • Morgan says:

Agreed – I’m a returning student and finishing up 1L. We have lockers on campus, but even so, a backpack was necessary most of the time. The majority of students used backpacks, so at least you won’t be alone.

This semester has had fewer books (one professor joined the modern age; everything needed for class was housed online) so I was able to switch to a Lo & Sons OG bag, which is by far the best laptop/everyday bag I have ever owned. Give them a look. Congrats on school, Annie!

May 6, 2014/Reply