+ Look for Less

10th Commandment: March 12

14730648_201310161431

Merona Sleeveless Striped Dress ($29)

How cute is this relaxed spring dress?  I love the mix of colors and the subtle color blocking.  It’s a great weekend dress.  Also available in petite and plus-size.

Target has a nice selection of affordable, basic pieces.  I love this long sleeve dress with a black and sea foam color combination.  If solid basics are what you are after, this v-neck cap sleeve dress and this ponte v-neck dress with elbow-length sleeves are both under-$20.

So head over to Target, they have lovely dresses in all sizes.

1. Kate M says:

I was surprised about this as anyone, but many of the casual summer dresses that I’ve gotten the most wear out of have come from Target. I’m looking forward to checking out their line for this year. Thanks for the picks Belle!

March 12, 2014/Reply
  2. Belle from OK says:

Great dress, I actually just ordered this dress online yesterday! I also ordered the sleeveless Merona Ponte color block dress as well. I have another Merona Ponte dress that fits well and still looks good. I get so many compliments on it…the price is just a big bonus!

March 12, 2014/Reply
    • Anna says:

Is it bad that I basically want my entire work wardrobe to be ponte? I just love how comfy, yet structured it is.

March 12, 2014/Reply
  3. DontBlameTheKids says:

Yes, I love Target for summer clothes! Easy jersey knit dresses are perfect for weekends. I also buy sandals from Target every summer. I have had expensive (or at least mid-priced) sandals before, and they fall apart just as fast as the $15 pair from Target. DC is not easy on shoes. 🙁 At least I don’t feel like I’ve wasted money when I toss them in September.

March 12, 2014/Reply
  4. Joules says:

I just went to target on Friday of last week and bought a ton of stuff. They’re rocking it right now!

March 12, 2014/Reply
  5. e says:

Hi Belle – Wolford is on Gilt today! Flagging because I know you love those tights.

March 12, 2014/Reply
  6. Alaina says:

The elbow-length ponte dress also comes in petites for those that are interested! https://www.target.com/p/merona-petites-v-neck-colorblock-ponte-dress-black/-/A-14924831#prodSlot=medium_1_3&term=merona ponte petite

March 12, 2014/Reply