I posted this on Pinterest, and it was very popular, so I decided to share it here.
I have a terrible time with number five. Sometimes I don’t know how I’ve survived in politics with a shocking inability to remember someone’s name until I meet him/her for the 104th time. I am so jealous of people who have that skill.
1) Has anyone ever tried JustFab.com? I’ve never used it but I spotted this cute bag on Penny Pincher Fashion, and I wondered if it was well-made or at least decent quality in addition to being really chic.
2) Not sure how I feel about a push-up workout bra. The vain, flat-chested girl in me says, “Yay!” The feminist says, “What the hell for?”
3) Remember when photos of the “pink slime” that McDonald’s allegedly uses to make chicken nuggets transversed the Internet last year? McDonald’s Canada operation has created a series of videos taking people behind the scenes to see how its products are really made. Guess what? No slime.
5) I’ve never been a fan of Valentine’s Day, but Anti-Valentine’s Day goods are just ridiculous. Strike that. More ridiculous.
7) 10 hacks to make your clothes last longer. After putting a run in a $30 pair of tights today, I could use this advice.