+ Look for Less

10th Commandment: December 5

The furry coat?  I am not into the furry coat.

But a chic, fluffy angora sweater…now you have my attention.

Elected Official

Screen Shot 2013-12-05 at 3.35.24 AM

Fendi Angora Wool Sweater ($1,320)

Hill Staffer

Screen Shot 2013-12-05 at 2.23.59 AM

Anthropologie Bedford Pullover ($138)

–Bateau neckline? Clearly, my favorite.–

Paid Intern

Screen Shot 2013-12-05 at 3.41.33 AM

Ann Taylor Angora Blend Texture Sweater ($75)

Plus-size: Calvin Klein Ivory Mohair Sweater ($58) Petite: INC Angora Dolman Sleeve Sweater ($58)

Also, there will be three posts today, but they will appear later in the day.  We’re still working to resolve a long-term bandwidth issue so that you won’t experience outages and things will load more quickly and smoothly.  So instead of noon and 2:00PM, I will see you at 1:00PM and 3:00PM Eastern Time.

1. Mo says:

Love the look, can’t handle the itch. Approximately once every three years I forget and buy something with angora and am clawing at it by noon. (As I think the model might be in the last photo?) Sigh.

December 5, 2013/Reply
  2. Kelsey says:

Not even Anthropologie can create a sweater cute enough to outweigh the itch and shedding. I considered it for about 30 seconds, then read the reviews and was reminded why the Angora sweater is evil.

December 5, 2013/Reply

Try rubbing the inside with a dryer sheet or a little downy wrinkle releaser. It really helps.

December 5, 2013/Reply
  3. LilaLou05 says:

That jacket that you linked to is quite the fuzzy piece of outerwear! 🙂

December 5, 2013/Reply
  4. s says:

i couldn’t get that fuzzy coat to load on my computer, but i’m kind of annoyed they’re back in style again. that ann taylor sweater is awesome though!

December 6, 2013/Reply
    • s says:

oh wait…it just worked. that coat is giving me 90s flashbacks.

December 6, 2013/Reply
  5. vain_O says:

I am a vain narcissistic person who will consider selling my kidney if I paid with a brikin every month for the next 10 years… but even I cannot stomach this…

December 6, 2013/Reply