+ BPGP

BPGP: Rembrandt Deeply White Toothpaste

61tLMbL2eEL._SL1356_

Rembrandt Deeply White Toothpaste ($20 for a 3-pack)

Until recently, I believed that whitening toothpastes were the snake oil of the beauty world.  They’d claim to whiten your teeth to an almost blinding-white sheen and then fail miserably.  But Rembrandt Deeply White actually whitens and brightens.  Who knew such miracles could occur?

The peroxide in the toothpaste gives you the stain removal you need and the whitening power your crave.  It also fights plaque and cavities just like a good toothpaste should.  And the fresh mint flavor is subtle enough so that you don’t feel like your chewing a pack of Listerine strips, but strong enough to really freshen your breath.

Just add an electric toothbrush, and this product will scrub your molars, bicuspids and canines pearly white.

P.S. I still love the Go Smile Whitening Light System ($129) for a deeper whitening every few months, but I need to use it less thanks to this toothpaste.

Also, I’m not a dentist.  If you’re at all concerned that a certain whitening product might damage your teeth, consult your dentist.  This is just a product that has done wonders for me.

1. kelly says:

Was this a sponsored post…?

July 9, 2013/Reply

Nope. If it had been, it would be marked as such. I just like the toothpaste.

July 9, 2013/Reply
  2. Maria says:

I would also add that using it in tandem with the Rembrandt Deeply White mouthwash does some serious miracles.

July 9, 2013/Reply
  3. Rachel says:

I’ve found that the Crest 3D White does wonders for my naturally yellow-ish choppers.

July 9, 2013/Reply
  4. Tazzy says:

I am also a fan of the Crest 3D toothpaste, mouthwash, and whitening strips. When you buy them at CVS with on of there numerous 25% off coupons, it is quite a bargain!

July 10, 2013/Reply
  5. AttiredAttorney says:

It’s a little intense, but I’ve used this system for years: https://www.drellie.com/Zellie-Mouth-Care-System.php. You can buy most of the stuff at Walgreens or Whole Foods.

It actually helps protect/regrow the enamel on your teeth without bleaching. My teeth have never been whiter, and I’ve never gone so long without a cavity.

July 10, 2013/Reply
  6. Kristina says:

Another vote for Crest 3D White! I used a Rembrandt toothpaste/mouthwash combo for a few months and thought they were good products. However, I never got comments on how white my teeth look until I switched to Crest. Now it happens pretty frequently. Weird compliment but hey, I’ll take it!

July 10, 2013/Reply
  7. C says:

Do you find your teeth are more sensitive after days of continuous use?

July 10, 2013/Reply
  8. MA says:

You cannot regrow your enamel. It is physiologically impossible and any product which claims to do so is misleading the buyer.

July 14, 2013/Reply