+ Look for Less

10th Commandment: May 20

coastennadress1

Coast Enna Dress ($195)

I wore this dress to a graduation lunch this weekend, and I loved it.  Apparently, a lot of people on Instagram did too.  So I thought I would post it here, because while it is a bit pricey at almost-$200, I think it was worth every penny.  It’s the perfect evening work event/business attire cocktail party dress that I have ever seen.

Looking for an ivory dress that costs under-$100?  I like this Ralph Lauren pleated dress, the structured cap sleeve dress is also lovely and I love the woven sleeves on this dress.  And if you are looking for something with a longer sleeve, try this v-neck dress or this gorgeous, simple sheath.

Plus size? I like this $45 dress with bell sleeves.  Petite? This belted cap sleeve dress is lovely.

1. Erica says:

How was the sizing on this dress?

May 20, 2013/Reply

The model was wearing a 4, which they said fit like a UK 8. So I bought the six, and it was just a hair too big in the bust (pear shaped) and fit everywhere else. So probably go up one.

May 20, 2013/Reply
  2. Julie says:

Very cute! I like the wrap look it has. Wrap dresses look great on everybody.

Style by Joules

May 20, 2013/Reply
  3. Pancakes says:

That’s really cute! I wish it came in other colors, because the silhouette of it would be great to wear to a wedding.

May 20, 2013/Reply
  4. Lawgirl says:

This dress is making me intoxicated…. Clicked on it a 1,000 times this weekend and today. I rarely spend $200+ on a dress that isn’t silk or wool, but this makes me swoon… Aaarghhh.

May 20, 2013/Reply
  5. Jenn L. says:

I hear you, Lawgirl!

I saw this on Instagram over the weekend, like the masses, Belle – and I had the same reaction. I neeeeeeeeeeeeed it. And I rarely neeeeeeeeeeed clothing.

May 20, 2013/Reply
  6. elz says:

You looked amazing in the instagram, so glad you posted where to get the dress!

May 20, 2013/Reply
  7. CH says:

You’ve got to be kidding with the plus size recommendation, right? It’s a sack… Maybe a belt could save it but if the model looks that shlumpy I’d hate to see how it looks on me.

May 20, 2013/Reply
  8. sjb says:

Do you think this would be too dressy to wear to work?

May 22, 2013/Reply

The fabric isn’t quote right for work. But maybe if you did it with a black blazer, it could work with black tights in winter. I’d have to see it in person but I’m not ruling it out, is I guess what I’m saying.

May 22, 2013/Reply
  9. Lawgirl says:

I got the dress! I’m hippier and bustier than Belle, and shorter, which isn’t the perfect match for this cut of dress. But I love it just the same. I expected the fabric to be nicer. It’s thin and pretty snagarific. But the draping is lovely. I wore it’ to my law fim’s fancy evening gala. A cream dress in a sea of black 🙂

May 27, 2013/Reply