- Do you think Jessica Simpson is really hair product and makeup free in this photo?
- Would you ever volunteer to have a photo taken au naturale?
- If you looked this good without makeup, would you ever paint your face again?
April 28, 2010
leave a comment
Leah S says:
1. not a chance
3. irrelevant due to my answer to #1
1. Possibly. She DOES have access to constant hair care via her bff Ken Paves and can afford to get and use regular skin treatments. If she got a quarterly/biannual facial like the rest of us, I would say no way is she not wearing makeup. However, she is impeccably groomed and taken care of every other day.
3. Probably add a little lip color.
Hair and product free? Quite possibly. Photoshop free? Not a chance.
If I could have my image photoshopped live . . . of course I would go without hair product and makeup!
She’s got a pinkish hue to her cheeks and a glow to her skin that is just NOT natural! I rarely wear makeup so the thought of getting my picture taken without it doesn’t really phase me. The good thing about not habitually wearing makeup is that when you do wear it people thing you look AMAZING! The inverse is true if you wear it all the time and then you step out without it.
PS: I do look that good without makeup. 🙂 Well, maybe I could use a haircut. This matron due I’m sporting isn’t doing much for me. And to commenter #1’s point, a facial probably wouldn’t kill me either!
1. No. That lip color doesn’t look like it would be her natural, plus I feel like she has at least tinted moisturizer on. Hair, maybe. Also, is this supposed to be no touchups, too?
2. My skintone sucks so I at least need tinted moisturizer.
3. Only when dressing up. I wish.
1. yeah, i do actually. i think the photography and lighting is just really flattering
2. sure, if i had a great photographer to do the picture!
3. no way, i love playing with make up–it’s one of the best parts of being a woman! maybe that’s why sephora gets way too much of my income…
Maybe she’s natural– but with amazing lighting, and a great photographer
I agree with M! No make up – possible, but probably not. No Photoshop? No way.
Also, I don’t know if it’s the hair across her face of if I’ve skipped too many weeks of People Magazine, but she doesn’t really look like herself, does she? which is why the “this is my natural look” thing is even more confusing!
It doesn’t really look like her, but maybe it is because her eyebrows are so dark?
1. I looked at pictures of her with makeup on, and the difference i noticed was the freckles near her neck dont seem to show in pictures with makeup…so maybe?
2. sure…I tend to have decent skin so it wouldn’t be horrible.
3. and yes because I enjoy make up and I like how I feel when I wear it.
She has so much hair in her face, how can we really tell?