Beauty

The Seven Things I Picked Up from the Sephora Sale

Sephora is hosting a surprise sale, offering $15 off of $75 and $20 off of $100 with code WELCOMEBACK.  I was running low on a few things, so I snapped up the replacements.  Here are my best picks.

Perfect for Dark Spots Peter Thomas Roth Niacinamide Treatment

Zoom Call Lip Color Bite Mini-Power Move Crayons

For the Maskne Dr. Jart Clearing Solution

Easy Eye Color Charlotte Tilbury Color Chameleon Pencil

My Favorite Serum Ole Henriksen Transformation Gel

For Volumized Lashes Charlotte Tilbury Full Fat Mascara

A Fresh Fragrance Atelier Cologne Pomelo Paradis

{this post contains affiliate links that may generate commission for the author}

1. kate says:

The timing of this sale could not be better. thank you.

August 18, 2020/Reply
  2. Anonymous says:

Has anyone tried the newly released Fenty skincare? I am interested to know about the HYDRA VIZOR INVISIBLE MOISTURIZER BROAD SPECTRUM SPF 30 SUNSCREEN. Is it heavy? Does it go on with a lot of slip? How strong is the fragrance?

August 18, 2020/Reply
    • Michaela says:

So excited to see Atelier included! I love their scents and have wanted to pick up another one. They had a sampler pack last winter that was so fun. Thanks for the heads up! I think I missed the Dermstore annual sale, so this is very helpful.

August 18, 2020/Reply
  3. Monica T says:

PTR is offering a bundle of the niacinamide treatment and their retinoid peptide serum for an amazing deal as well, it’s already a $198 value for $130 and then you’d get the additional $20 off! I already use both of these and they are great!

August 18, 2020/Reply
  4. BN says:

I don’t see the sale… is it limited to certain customers? Thanks!

August 18, 2020/Reply
  5. RR says:

I didn’t buy it during the sale (I paid full price), but I’m singing the praises of Olaplex lately. Amazing stuff!

August 18, 2020/Reply

contact the edit

For reader queries and PR inquiries, please send over an email.