Quote of the Day.
“The question isn’t who’s going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me.”
The Top Story.
Sexual assault won’t be solved by making survivors do all the work. (Elle)
#metoo #itsnotokay #yesallwomen We keep drawing attention to a serious problem, and then, it fades. We still talk about “the number of women who were raped, instead of the number of men who raped women.” It’s enough to make a woman super cynical.
Daily Reads and Links.
1) Shopping Alert: A machine washable merino sweater in 12 colors.
2) Are you building up a caffeine tolerance? (Well + Good)
4) How to deal with a know-it-all at work. (Shondaland)
6) What to do if you’re struggling at your new job. (Moneyish)
7) I am loving this Faye Dunaway-style beret for my winter hat.
8) How important is sex in relationships? (Man Repeller)
The Daily Ws.
What I’m Searching. 26 dinners with 5 ingredients or less.
What I’m Gifting. My new go-to family gift is Amazon Prime subscriptions.
What I’m Watching. The Man in the High Castle. Finally.
Instagram of the Day.