The Workday Reading: September 15, 2017
Sep 15, 2017
1) How to ‘brag’ about yourself at work the right way. (Career Contessa)
2) I will be wearing this $18 swing dress every weekend in September.
3) How to move in together without ruining everything. (GQ)
5) Resume trends you should and shouldn’t follow. (Fast Company)
7) Style tips for creating a professional look without trying. (Verily)
8) I will be wearing this $8 navy nail polish all fall long.
9) Want to help your relationship? Get more sleep. (NYTimes)
11) Things to do in September to be more successful in 2017, and 2018. (TZR)
12) This quilted Barbour jacket is an understated fall classic.
What I Bought. These affordable sliced agate coasters. A bit glam.
Which Outfit I’m Lusting After. This Pippa number with all the buttons.
What I’m Drinking. This Lime Mojito sparkling probiotic drink.
This post contains affiliate links; clicking on the links may generate commission for The Work Edit.