The Workday Reading: August 25, 2017
Aug 25, 2017
1) 7 Traits of Self-Made Success. (Inc.com)
2) This pink anorak is going in my suitcase for my next Montana trip.
3) How much money should you have saved? (The Cut)
5) Considering a career change? Read this first. (Popsugar)
7) The stigma of being a fat woman who travels. (Refinery29)
8) I need to buy these hot pink BR pants. They’re my spirit in fabric form.
9) How to recover from a fight with your co-worker? (Career Contessa)
11) “By the way, I’m a woman,” on ambiguous names. (Financial Times)
12) This MM LaFleur Eliza dress is the greatest thing in my closet, right now.
What Made Me Laugh and Cringe. Sexism in ‘Silicon Beach.’
What I’m Celebrating. Women’s Equality Day.
What I’m Obsessed With. This pink clay mask = brighter, smoother skin.