The Workday Reading: August 23, 2017
Aug 23, 2017
1) Why ‘selling out’ in your career isn’t always a bad thing. (Refinery29)
2) This embroidered LOFT cardigan is perfect for summer-to-fall workwear.
3) Martha Stewart explains ‘how to get it done.’ (The Cut)
5) How to organize your refrigerator. (Real Simple)
6) It’s almost boot season!!! These Marc Fisher velvet booties are on my list.
7) Workplace actions that make a bad feminist, but a good employee. (The Financial Diet)
9) 17 Nail Trends You Can Wear Now. (Glamour)
11) Why are we assuming women bully other women at work? (Motto)
12) My beloved Harry Josh blowdryer is on sale. I bought a backup.
What I’m Getting My Brother. A trailer hitch hammock. Oh yeah.
What I’m Intrigued By. Why does the tech industry hire “design ethicists?”
What Blew Me Away. Whose dorm rooms looked like this? Seriously!