The Workday Reading: August 16, 2017
Aug 16, 2017
What to do in tricky office situations, cheap Nordstrom finds, and anti-aging is a bad word at Allure.
1) When to speak up in tricky office situations. (Career Contessa via. C&C)
2) This Tahari ASL suit adds a bit of zing to the basic black skirt suit.
3) Beauty mag drops term “anti-aging” due to stigma about growing older. (Allure)
5) Ask a Boss: I hate my new employee. (The Cut)
7) Send the Breast Pump with the Defense Attache. (NYTimes)
9) Meet the winners of the 2017 Real Women Style Awards. (Redbook)
10) A lipstick that goes on clear then turns into your perfect hue. Very cool.
11) True stories from a Plaza Hotel butler. (Time)
What Sounds Like Good News. Saving the Earth’s Ozone Layer Went Better Than Expected.
What I’m Reading. The Heart’s Invisible Furies.