The Workday Reading: August 9, 2017
Aug 9, 2017
1) Ask a Boss: The interns don’t know how to dress. (NYMag)
2) This Henri Bendel West 57th briefcase triggered by bag lust.
3) A feminist defense of bridezillas. (NYTimes)
5) How to work with someone who’s always stressed out. (HBR)
6) This caffeine-infused stick is perfect for de-puffing your eyes or brightening skin.
7) 9 questions to ask before moving for a job. (The Everygirl)
9) This is why some women support sexism. (Buzzfeed)
11) Fashion for the 67-percent: Plus-size fashion is booming. (The Cut)
12) This jersey faux-wrap skirt is the perfect mix of casual and office.
13) Who thought rebranding the Swastika was a good idea? (BBC)
What I’m Looking Forward To. Smitten Kitchen’s new cookbook, filled with unfussy favorites.
What Everyone Should Read. What protections does the First Amendment actually provide?
[image found here]