The Workday Reading: August 7, 2017
Aug 7, 2017
1) How to be heard when talking to a chronic interrupter. (Science of Us)
2) This moody floral print blouse is a good summer-to-fall transition piece.
3) Spruce up your Gmail signature with these helpful tips. (Rising Tide Society)
5) Even after the glass ceiling yields, female execs find shaky ground. (NYTimes)
7) Five ways to eliminate sleep anxiety. (Because I’m Addicted)
9) Tricks you can use to amp up your listening skills. (Career Contessa)
10) This grey Dot Dash satchel is simple, chic and perfect for work.
11) A female official responds to all the questions about her “plans to be a mother.” (Fortune)( watch out for video ad)
12) I bought an Apple Watch, but hate having it on my wrist. I’m considering this necklace instead.
13) The problem with saying “I’m broke.” (ManRepeller)
What I’m Listening To. Freakonomics Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Money.
What I’m Reading. Ghost Boat. How do 243 refugees seeking a better life in Europe just vanish?
What I Need. This Milk Cooling Water stick to reduce redness and puffiness.
[image found here]