1) Dana Bash: It’s not sexist to talk about your biological clock. (Cosmopolitan)
2) This Cesca Satchel does double-duty: Without strap, work. With strap, weekend.
3) Warm or Cool: How to figure out your skin’s undertone. (Politics of Pretty)
5) Why am I getting interviews, but no offers? (The Cut)
7) Moving in Together? Read this article first. (The New York Times)
8) This navy Factory tiered eyelet dress is so pretty and versatile.
9) How to learn new skills in your downtime at work. (Career Contessa)
11) Don’t stress out about your interactions with other people. (Jezebel)
12) These Schutz tie-ankle sandals are perfect to wear to summer weddings.
13) Megyn Kelly and the (sexist) Politics of Dress. (The New York Times)
What I Wish Existed a Few Years Ago. Bravely, off-the-record support for employees who have manager issues, co-worker conflicts, or need help reviewing their own performance.
What I Keep Putting in My Cart. This Marc Jacobs sneaker with silver dot print.
What I’m Jealous Of. This gorgeous house on the Italian Riviera.
[image found here]