The Workday Reading: May 15, 2017
May 15, 2017
1) How to act like a boss (when you just became a boss). (Glamour)
3) Why J.Crew’s Vision of Preppy America Failed. (The New Yorker)
5) Ditch ‘Imposter Syndrome’ and apply for that job. (The Everygirl)
6) Need a tote? Nordstrom Rack has you covered. So many cute bags.
7) What Sheryl Sandberg did in her 20s, to be successful in her 30s. (Levo)
9) These are the best exercises to do after sitting all day. (Hello Giggles)
10) This printed London Style dress is cool and jsut $72. It’s a must.
11) Why learning to say ‘no’ is so important to your career. (Globe and Mail)
What I’m Forwarding. Buzzfeed’s piece on the Montana Special Election.
When I Need an Updo with Volume. I use this Unite Expanda Dust to get major lift.
What I’m Obsessed With. This $12 liquid eyeliner from Physician’s Formula.