The Workday Reading: May 10, 2017
May 10, 2017
1) What is 50/50 day? And what does it have to do with gender equality? (Motto)
3) 26 conversation starters for a first date. (Refinery29)
4) Speaking of, this $28 Soprano knotted dress is the perfect date-night throw on.
5) Things People Don’t Talk About in Business, But Should. (Design Sponge)
7) Is it time for a digital Geneva Convention? (Wired)
8) Lululemon’s Enlite sports bra makes some really enticing promises.
9) 7 Items That Should Be in Every College Grad’s Closet. (Verily)
11) What to do when you can’t stick to a budget. (Science of Us)
12) Is your hair damaged? This Olaplaex No. 3 treatment is awesome.
Thing I Don’t Worry About. The psychological impact of having a common name.
Thing I Needed in London. How to make a custom Google Map for your trip.
Thing That Changed My Outdoor Workouts. The Mission Multi-Cool.
[image found here]