The Afternoon Post: March 31, 2017
Mar 31, 2017
1) How cutting unnecessary spending habits changes your finances. (The Everygirl)
2) Stop everything you are doing and buy this pink eyelet LOFT dress right.now.
3) Restaurants and bars are hubs for human trafficking. (NPR)
4) Drunk Elephant’s Sukari Babyfacial made my skin feel so smooth.
5) Four years after Lean In, women are not better off. (USA Today)
7) FTC will hold retailers accountable when blogger’s don’t disclose. (Fashion Law)
9) 20 Ways to Treat People Better. (The Fox & She)
10) For a cool trench alternative, check out this Topshop grey duster.
11) Sexual harassment persists four-decades after landmark study. (Redbook)
12) I am completely obsessed with this Tumi Kirtland suitcase in splatter print.
13) How to survive long flights in economy class. (Hitha on the Go)
Way I Spent 10 Minutes. How Has the World Changed in Your Lifetime?
What I’m Watching. When gov’t works as intended by Samantha Bee (video).
What Made Me Laugh. Macrame wall hangings are back. Welcome to the 1970s.
What I’m Passing On. Dirty Lemon waters. The packaging, the business model, the brand is cool. But the Detox is just lemon juice with charcoal in it, and the Skin/Hair is just master cleans sans molasses. At $65 for 6 waters, it’s a hard pass.
[image found here]