The Morning Post: March 15, 2017
Mar 15, 2017
1) Stop giving cliche answers to job interview questions. (The Muse)
2) This brass and navy Coach Rogue bag has completely stolen my heart.
3) The psychology of a sample sale. (Racked)
5) How not having a mentor can improve your career. (Fortune)
8) Do any of you ladies use ‘natural’ deodorant? I’m thinking about switching to Ursa Major.
9) For ‘Bachelor’ fans, how contestants make money after the show ends. (The Cut)
11) Things you should never say to a pregnant woman. (The Everygirl)
When Brands Getting Political Becomes Popular. Dior wants you to show off your feminism with a $710 t-shirt. A “portion of the proceeds” will go to charity (Dior won’t say what percent.).
Product I Didn’t Know I Needed. The Toilet Paper Stacker.
Weird Article I Keep Forwarding. Bananas are going extinct. Get ’em while you can.
[image found here]