The Morning Post: March 8, 2017
Mar 8, 2017
1) The expensive problem of the “Day Without a Woman.” (WaPost)
2) This $85 lantern-sleeve jacket from Topshop would be cute with a sleeveless dress.
3) Jane Fonda talks about feminism, speaking out, and her life. (Net-a-Porter)
5) Steps you can take to help close the pay gap by the year 2020; yes, it’s possible. (Accenture)
6) These simple $35 Gap flats are too cute for words. So many colors.
7) How my friend Hitha got her book deal for her fabulous “first book,” How to Pack. (Hitha on the Go)
8) I cannot wait for my GloPro MicroNeedling Regeneration tool to get here. Cannot.wait.
9) Sexist political commentary has found a new victim: Kellyanne Conway. (NYTimes)
10) This dreamy white lace dress has me wishing there wasn’t so much snow on the ground.
Want to Feel Old? Read this list of YouTube video stars (aka the new celebs) and tell me how many you’ve heard of.
What I’m Buying. Fur Oil. It’s apparently amazing for ingrown hairs.
What I’m Eating. Totally addicted to Stroopwafels. There should be a support group.
[image found here]