The Morning Post: March 3, 2017
Mar 3, 2017
1) The worst career advice women get. (LinkedIn)
3) From Britney to Adele, meet the man who produces all the hits. (Di Storytelling)
4) Struggle with uneven skin texture? Tarte’s Timeless Smoothing Primer is for you.
5) State Department staffers discuss what life is like on the chopping block. (The Atlantic)
6) These Aquazurra sandals are everything. I must find a knock-off!
7) Easily exit awkward situations with these tips. (Real Simple)
9) How to start investing for the first time; it’s never too early! (The Cut)
10) BR has me dreaming of summer with this white lace dress. The pattern is so unique.
For a Long Read. The Curse of the Bahia Emerald.
What I’m Ordering. It’s a bit like an early morning infomercial, but I ordered this Cellulite Massage Mat.
What I’m Cooking this Weekend. Cuban Mojo Marinated Pork.
[image found here]