The Morning Post: March 1, 2017
Mar 1, 2017
1) How much having kids could impact your career. (Cosmo UK)
3) A script that guides you through asking for a raise the right way. (Career Contessa)
4) I am so obsessed with these dotted-mesh pumps from Badgley Mischka. So fun.
5) The ultimate guide to social media etiquette. (Mashable)
7) Meet the new editor of the Harvard Law Review; she’s a stunner. (NYT)
9) Hiring managers name the things you should remove from your resume immediately. (LinkedIn)
10) This Anthropologie graphic tee is the single cutest thing I’ve ever seen. Great pull, Meghan.
What I’m Reading. The Millionaire Next Door; common sense tips that help you achieve wealth.
Thing That’s Changing My Skin. I had an Isolaz laser treatment yesterday. It didn’t hurt at all, and my skin hasn’t been this clear in at least a decade.
What I’m Replacing. My all-black Ray-Ban aviators, aka. favorite sunnies, ever.
[image found here]