1) How to fend off a mentor’s advances when they want to give more than advice. (Elle)
2) I cannot decide if this Mango tote with a metal handle is uber chic or uber uncomfortable to carry?
3) The exact minute of the day when you’re least productive (aka. “snack time”). (AOL)
5) Why being late is unacceptable. (LinkedIn)
8) This Splendid maxi wrap dress and I have a date this summer, whenever summer gets here.
9) To achieve a major goal, first tackle a few small ones. (Harvard Business Review)
What I’m Watching. Viceland. I try to consume news from a variety of sources, and this channel focuses on longform pieces that you won’t see anywhere else. Before you decide to ignore someone before they don’t agree with you, watch a black, Jewish man patiently interview a group of Neo Nazis.
What I’m Drinking. A dorm mate from SoCal used to drink Cactus Cooler by the case. Thanks to Amazon, you can too.
DIY I Used This Weekend. How to resurrect a broken makeup powder.