1) This college took their job interview dress code a bit too seriously. (CBS News)
2) I post a lot of affordable bags, but this Mango Flap Tote in blush is the best one I can remember.
3) To all the ‘bitches’ out there in the workplace. (LinkedIn)
4) These Born Wrap-around Flats look like a great casual basic with just a hint of flair.
5) Everyone likes ‘flex time’, but we punish women who use it. (HBR)
7) Does underpacking save you from “thinking about your clothes?” (Racked)
8) This $8 facial cleanser from Sephora is my new favorite. I love the Green Tea and the Yuzu.
9) An honest list of what not to eat at Trader Joes. Because, yes, their sushi does “taste like how running into your ex feels.” (Man Repeller)
11) Three immediate changes women can make for career success. (Forbes)
12) Completely and totally obsessed with this $6 gold-leaf, long pendant necklace.
Things I Want to Learn. How to poach the perfect egg.
Dreaming About the Beach, Instead of the Bar Exam. And this $20 Panama Hat figure heavily into those dreams.
This Makeup Trick Has Been a Secret of Mine for Years. The recipe for glowing skin.
[image found here]