The Morning Post: February 15, 2017
Feb 15, 2017
1) Read this before asking a potential career connection to get coffee. (LinkedIn)
2) This navy Lily & Franc bag has stylish details, a sleek shape, and an affordable price.
3) Five types of difficult bosses, and how to deal with them. (The Everygirl)
5) How to fall asleep faster, and sleep deeper. Yes, please. (Marie Claire)
7) Travel Tip: How to block out distracting passengers on the plane. (Hitha on the Go)
9) Meet the reporter who started in sports, and wound up covering 6,000 weddings. (The New York Times)
10) This Trouve top mixes office propriety with a hint of sex appeal. Would you wear it to work?
Where I Store My Keys. In this patterned All Across Africa woven grass bowl.
What I Subscribe To. PolarNews, the news reader that allows you to see how both sides are covering the big stories.
[image found here]