The Morning Post: February 8, 2017
Feb 8, 2017
1) How to make sure your e-mails leave the right impression. (Harvard Business Review)
2) I can’t stop looking at this Ted Baker skirt suit in pale lilac.
3) Syrian Refugees Find a Home in Trump Country. (You may need tissues.) (Washington Post)
5) Five weird skincare trends for 2017. (Bustle)
7) Minding the gender gap: Career advice from tech’s top women. (Vogue)
8) This two-tone 14th & Union station necklace pulls together any outfit.
9) A satire that accurately and hilariously describes working from home. (The New Yorker)
10) Celebrity stylist Kristin Ess started an affordable haircare line, and I can’t wait to try it.
11) I binge-read this article on mommy bloggers and their Insta-perfect lives. (Atlantic)
12) This $10 tassel lanyard lets you wear your ID around your neck with a bit of style.
13) When and how to follow up on a job application. (Levo)
What I Keep Putting in My Online Cart. These $27 mesh, laser-cut booties in pale blush.
What I Watch When I Can’t Sleep. 30Rock. Somehow I missed this when it was new. I don’t know how either.