1. Advice to the new White House staffers from the former staff. Some real gems in here. (Time)
2. I may not be ready for spring, but I am ready for this cute BR skirt with pink trim.
3. What breast cancer can look and feel like. (Popsugar)
5. I’m the only single person in my friend group — here’s why. (Refinery29)
7. The significance of a lucky outfit. (Racked)
9. A high school assigned girls in AP English to go on a date as homework. My AP homework was to read ‘Portrait of the Artist’. One of us got cheated, not sure which. (The Cut)
10. Flare leg pants are back! (More on that next week.) And these Alice + Olivia flares are just perfect.
11. New breeding program designed to keep moderate Republicans from going extinct. (The Onion)
12. Loving this Passionate lingerie set for V-day. We’ll be talking about lingerie for every comfort level on the blog next week, don’t miss it!
13. Why you should be planning for 2018, not 2017. (Medium)
[image found here]