1. Why women need to cultivate male allies at work to climb the ladder. (Crain’s)
3. What happens if you ask powerful men how they ‘have it all’? (BBC)
4. The must-have, so comfortable Franco Sarto Dipali boots made the Nordy’s half-yearly. Go, run, fast.
5. If Serena Williams were a man, she would have been considered ‘The Greatest’ a long time ago. (The Washington Post)
7. On egg freezing, costs, and the pressure to ‘keep options open.’ (The Outline)
9. For the Trumps, ‘Made in USA’ may be tricky label to stitch. (The New York Times)
Bonus. Don’t let the metal bikini fool you, Princess Leia is a feminist icon. (National Review)
[image found here]