1) The rebels are leaving Aleppo, and the horrors could be just beginning. (The Washington Post)
2) This Mila Square Neck Dress is perfect for work. For a splurge, this Boss dress lives up to its brand.
3) Is your first job supposed to be crappy? (Ask a Manager)
4) You need this BP. V-neck Sweater is $39 is shockingly soft, and I’ve bought three Gibson Cowl Sweaters.
5) What science says about how to combat the negative effects of sitting. (The New York Times)
6) Why did no one ever think of a click-pen to put three eyeliners in one container before? Genius.
7) How to deal with an office mate who is a whiner. (Chronicles of Higher Education)
8) This Ted Baker Wrap Coat will keep you up nights with it’s gorgeousness. Also, this navy wrap cardigan, to die for.
9) Do old tweets and posts haunt you? How to start fresh on social media. (Gizmodo)
10) This Sante Glassware from Anthropologie is so spectacular I want to host a party so I can use it.
[image found here]
Hi Belle! Did you find that the Gibson sweater runs TTS? I’m between a small/medium and trying to decide which way to go…
I bought the Xs. It’s a bit oversize, I’d buy the small.
I bought a super cheap version of the Antonio Melani dress on Amazon for like $20 and it is AMAZING. The cut is so flattering! It’s also a repliKATE.