The Ten: December 14, 2016
Dec 14, 2016
1) The rebels are leaving Aleppo, and the horrors could be just beginning. (The Washington Post)
3) Is your first job supposed to be crappy? (Ask a Manager)
5) What science says about how to combat the negative effects of sitting. (The New York Times)
6) Why did no one ever think of a click-pen to put three eyeliners in one container before? Genius.
7) How to deal with an office mate who is a whiner. (Chronicles of Higher Education)
9) Do old tweets and posts haunt you? How to start fresh on social media. (Gizmodo)
10) This Sante Glassware from Anthropologie is so spectacular I want to host a party so I can use it.
[image found here]