The Workday Ten: November 28, 2016
Nov 28, 2016
1) The LinkedIn etiquette rules you should be following. (The Everygirl)
3) Amal Clooney urges women to perform ‘Everyday Acts of Feminism.’ (The Cut)
4) This draped, silk-chiffon blouse from 3.1 Phillip Lim is on sale, and destined to become a beloved classic.
5) The Power of Altruism: A message for the holiday season. (The New York Times)
7) How to tell your boss that you’re pregnant, tips for ladies in both entry-level and management. (The Muse)
9) What one writer learned about packing, after traveling 100k miles per year. (Refinery29)
10) Need the perfect holiday lights? I am obsessed with these capiz lights from Anthro.
*image found here.