It’s 2:00AM. I’ll let others who are more qualified talk about the election. No matter where you fall on the spectrum, I think we could all use a politics free space. I’d rather talk about shoes, anyway.
1) Why Women Troll Women Online. The “bias blindspot” that allows the hatred to flow free. (Rolling Stone)
2) Tomorrow, I slay … in this hot, red business suit for under-$100.
3) Should you pick up a side hustle? Why you shouldn’t try to turn a hobby into a career. (Career Contessa)
5) A shoutout to Drybar, and the brilliant Hot Air Millionaires. (Buzzfeed)
6) This quail grey North Face vest makes winter casual look chic. The muted neutral is so lovely.
7) This calculator helps you find time in your busy, busy schedule. Because who couldn’t use that? (The Muse)
8) This gold pouch from J.Crew is the perfect utility piece for daytime bag organization and evening cocktails.
9) A fascinating piece on divorce, Islam, and how a miscommunication drove a father and daughter apart. (NYT)
10) This Christabelle fringe bracelet is perfect for every party you have this holiday season. Dress it up or down.
*image found here.