Unbelievable. After five sick days, I felt well enough to go out to dinner. Now, I’m sick again. This city is just a cesspool of disease. Do you think they make a form fitting HazMat suit?
1) HRC Has Mastered “Woman Listening Face” and How Not to Be Manterrupted in Meetings. (Jezebel;Time)
2) This grey faux-leather jacket from Target looks like a great deal. This ivory drape front jacket also looks great.
3) Woman in Gold: The Mysterious Muse of Gustav Klimt. (BBC)
4) Talbot’s wrap in rum raisin/pink plaid is so chic. Pair it with this v-neck ponte sheath (petite/plus) for a sleek fall look.
5) 10 Not-So-Obvious Work From Home Tips (Career Contessa)
6) This Topshop wrap blouse is a great day-to-night top. Their Origami Drape Neck dress is also pretty fab.
7) For my fellow needle-phobes CDC says we shouldn’t get the nasal spray flu vaccine because it probably doesn’t work anyway. Now you tell me. (cdc.gov)
8) I love Fresh’s Black Tea Anti-Aging Cream. Nordstrom has the cream, the perfecting mask, and the serum in a gift set.