1) How to sell yourself without sounding like a jerk. #humblebrag (Career Contessa)
2) This Raoul little black dress is the perfect mix of sophisticated and girly.
3) Women of the CIA: The History of American Spycraft. (Newsweek)
4) Banana Republic has 30-percent-off dozens of tops and sweaters. This braided cable crewneck sweater and this $17 striped tee both went in my cart.
5) My badass friend Barb discusses how she went from the cubicle to owner of her own PR firm. (Power Points)
6) This calf-hair, leopard-print clutch is on my must have list, and this tonal stripe BP number ($25) is super chic.
7) Be a slob: The other side’s response to the obsession with tidying up. (Bloomberg)
8) My favorite rug, in a gorgeous ivory cable knit, is is on sale at Overstock in several sizes. It’s the best.
*image found here.
Replace “afraid” with “broke” and you’d basically have the story of my life.