1) Pinksourcing: It’s funny–and sad– because it’s true. (video) (HuffPost)
2) This $49 F21 mauve coat isn’t very warm, so wear it on those just-a-bit-chilly fall days and look chic AF.
3) With voter turnout dropping, what distinguishes voters from non-voters? (The New York Times)
4) Whistles is my favorite. This tie-cuff knit top is fab. I own this grey knot-front dress, and it’s pure office chic.
5) Is the non-9-to-5 job the future of feminism? (Marie Claire)
6) Tony Moly makes my favorite Banana Sleeping Pack, and they’re Banana Cleanser is a gentle, moisturizing face wash for the dry skin that comes with the summer to fall transition.
7) Why getting together with equally driven friends to discuss career-strategy is the best way to get ahead. (Refinery29)
8) Fake an hourglass figure with this Antonio Melani crepe peplum top, nd do not miss their ponte/stripe suiting sheath.
*image found here.
a favorite on the quote! love the graphic too. Still, I rise. Sigh