I’ve posted this before, but it needs repeating.
1) How WH staffers adopted an “amplification strategy” to ensure they were heard in meetings. (The Cut, an edited version of yesterday’s WaPost article, because being heard matters.)
2) This $59 H&M dress is a superb LBD.
3) Your weight can affect your job prospects–but only if you’re a woman. (Science of Us)
5) Is “What do you do?” a loaded question? (LinkedIn)
7) Are ancient botanical remedies the cure for the antibiotic resistance crisis? (The New York Times)
*image found here.