Just one post today. Content will be back to its normal two post per day schedule tomorrow.
1) The big differences in the career paths of men and women. (Fortune)
3) The first woman in the NFL Old Boys’ Club talks about gender, professionalism, and football. (Deadspin)
5) 15 Things Successful People Do On Their Lunchbreaks. (RecordNet)
7) J.Crew’s 2017 Spring preview features acid wash, prairie ruffles, and a pair of pink satin shorts with a flower growing out of the waistband. Jenna Lyons is never going to get it. (The Cut)
8) Has anyone tried this IT Bye Bye under-eye concealer or any of the other IT Cosmetics products? I’m curious how they work.